Monday, March 9, 2009

Moving

It is hard to believe that we are moving to Kansas City next week.  When I look back, a lot of things have changed in the last 6 months.  I now have a new wife, a new job and will be living in a new place.  The movers will be here next Thursday to pack everything up (so glad my new job is paying for this).  Friday they will come back to load it and then head out on Saturday.  I still have a lot of anticipation and anxiety about my new job, but God has shown us over and over that this is where we need to be right now.  Stefanie and I have the next week and a half to spend together at home, since neither one of us is working right now.  This should allow us to make sure everything is ready and help us to not stress out as much (I hope).  We have already had one person look at the house, which is encouraging.  As we have said before, this is a bitter-sweet time for us and we will miss it down here.  However, we know that God has plenty in store for us in Kansas and he will continue to take care of us.

No comments: