Saturday, November 8, 2008

Achievements

I know that Scott won't post this, so I have to myself. I am so proud of him. For the past few weeks Scott has been studying for a test in order to become a LEED Accredited Professional. His office is wanting as many of them as possible to get this certification. I'm not exactly certain of what all it entails, but being a LEED Accredited Professional means that you are aware of what it takes to make a building "green". Scott obviously knows more about it than I do, so ask him if you have any questions. I just wanted to let everyone know of his great achievement this past Thursday!! Again, I am so proud of him! He works so hard, & when he sets his mind to something, he achieves it. What a wonderful quality!

On another note, today is Scott's 25th birthday!!! WOW! I cannot believe that we are getting into our mid-20s. My mom said the other day that she had a really hard time when she turned 25, just knowing that she was a quarter of a century. (She was kidding...somewhat, I think.) Haha! I told her that I wasn't as concerned with 25 as I was with 30. The closer I get there, the younger it looks. :) Tonight, I will be cooking Scott dinner (he's requested tacos), & maybe some sort of birthday dessert like a cookie/ice cream sandwich or just ice cream from the local ice cream shoppe. I'll let Scott decide which he'd prefer. Happy Birthday, my love!!! :)

One more thing & I promise that I'm finished. Last weekend was our wedding shower at Church. I honestly didn't know how many people to expect (the pessimist in me thought there would be less than 10). I was completely wrong! There was a wonderful turnout, & I feel so blessed to be a part of our wonderful Church family. To everyone who came, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You will all be receiving thank you notes in the near future. With less than 36 days to go until the wedding, my list is getting a lot shorter yet I'm still stressed out. haha! You will get those thank you cards, though. I promise! Thanks again! We love you all!

No comments: