Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time Is Flying By!!!

Well, every night before I go to bed, I always check our blog & watch as the time on our "countdown to the wedding" ticks away. If you've been reading our blog, you know that we've done quite a lot already. I realize that the amount of things we've accomplished in comparison with my schedule is very good. We're really ahead of schedule. HOWEVER, I just keep thinking, "well...I've done this, so now I might as well get this done in order to check that off of my list" & as much as I love the countdown, it makes me a bit nervous to watch. I feel like I need to get so much done, & no matter how much I try to get ahead of schedule, I can always think of other things that can be done. WHEW! For some reason I didn't realize ALL that goes into planning a wedding. I was just telling Scott the other day that I am honestly bored with this process (as you can imagine, Scott feels the same way..haha). I'm just ready for the day to be here & to be his wife. As much as I love the idea of the wedding day itself & walking down the isle to him, I'm just ready to be his wife & for him to be my husband. I can't wait to begin this new chapter in our lives. So, in all reality...I guess that as much as I stress about getting things accomplished while looking at the time tick away on the countdown, I'm also excited because it's that much closer to the day being here.


FYI...I think we're closing in on a honeymoon location! :) I'll keep you updated.

No comments: