Saturday, August 9, 2008

One Year Together

Saturday Stefanie and I celebrated our one year dating anniversary. We spent the evening taking in a movie, enjoying a wonderful dinner, and then took in some of the olympics. Looking back, we have had an amazing year together. We've had ups and downs. We've laughed and cried together. I can't help but believe that we've yet to experience the highest highs, and probably the lowest lows. I know that things won't always be easy, but it is a wonderful feeling to know that I've got my best friend by my side.

sorry if you are sick from all of the mushy stuff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care if people think we're mushy, Scott...I LOVE you!!! :)


Stefanie

Dallas said...

LOVE that you have a blog...super cute. Matthew would have NEVER written, publicly, about us.

AND, did you have to do anything special to make sure my blog updates? Everyone else who uses the update feature misses mine. What am I (or they) doing wrong? Thanks computer genius :).