Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who Said You Can't Go Home?!

This weekend will mark our first visit back home since our move. I cannot wait!!! I really do like the Kansas City area, but the thought of returning to a place with our family and friends brings such warmth to my heart. We have some wonderful people in our lives here. Scott has several friends who live in the area, and we have enjoyed getting together with them over the past few weeks. We've found a church home where we feel welcomed and loved... already! Such great people!! Still, I am very excited about seeing some familiar faces and places. Pretty sure that I won't be ready to come back when it's time to leave... but maybe I will. Like I said, KC is starting to grow on me. :)

Stefanie

1 comment:

amykat said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL time going back home. It's awesome to know that you all are making friends and "new family" in Kansas City....but it's really true, "There is no place like home..."
Love you guys!
amy