Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Honeymoon Excitement!!! ;)

We have made a decision! I'm happy to say that we are going to the Riviera Maya for our honeymoon. We had been considering both Jamaica & the Riviera Maya, but we've decided on the Riviera Maya based on all of the wonderful things that our travel agent told us. We'll be staying at an all-inclusive resort called Barcelo Tropical & Colonial Beach. This is actually two resorts right next to each other (one is the Tropical & the other is the Colonial). We honestly couldn't tell the difference between the two resorts in the photos that we looked at because they are right next to each other, but our travel agent said that she always puts in a request for the Barcelo Tropical Beach. ANYWAY...I think that we're both really excited about the trip. This will be an awesome time for us, I'm sure! The only downside is that our flight leaves at 6:30 the morning after the wedding. If you know me, I am NOT a morning person. I'm sure it will be worth it, though. :)

No comments: